Be in the right place at the right time. Kospath's paid search services enable practices to drive predictable lead volume and conversions through online advertising - in a cost efficient way.
Paid Search Services
Paid Search (PPC advertising) via major search engines like Google and Bing, is the fastest way to market your practice and drive new patient leads. Through smart keyword strategies, well-designed landing pages, active campaign monitoring, and effective lead management, paid search can deliver high quality and predictable website traffic and leads on an ongoing basis.
Kospath's Approach to Paid Search
- Tailored paid search campaign configuration to fit each business's unique needs
- Tight lead tracking to understand and optimize ROI
- Ongoing keyword and advertisement copy testing to continuously improve conversions
- Active campaign management to proactively identify underperforming keywords and advertisements, and uncover new opportunities
PPC Reporting & Deliverables
We provide clients with monthly PPC advertising reports to outline acquisition metrics, user behavior and conversions. For clients who provide Kospath with more in-depth practice data, we offer more comprehensive reporting that can tie our efforts back to consultations, procedures and revenue.
Paid Search Management Pricing
Kospath's PPC Management pricing begins at $650/month and scales based on a number of factors, including:
- Total budget under management
- Number of focus treatment/product categories
- Design and development requirements
To learn more about what paid search management would look like and cost for your medical or surgical practice, contact us.
Paid Search: The Bottom Line
Paid Search is an excellent option for businesses eager to drive immediate results. The beauty of PPC advertising is it gives any business the ability to pay for top positions on search engines as their target audience searches for relevant terms. It's instant traffic that can deliver big results.
With that being said, we do recommend that clients also make investments in Search Engine Optimization, due to its lower acquisition costs over time. If your business is in need of SEO help as well, contact us to learn more about how we can help.